Horseback riding lessons are available taught by Tracie Adams-owner/instructor. She is originally from Cabot, AR, mother of two, and avid horse lover!!! Currently accepting new students of all skill levels!
Tracie has over 20 years of riding experience, and has competed at the national level in AQHA events such as Western Pleasure, Horsemenship, & Trail. Lessons are available for beginners through advanced riders in the areas of basic horsemanship. Specific disiplines are offered also including: western pleasure, horsemanship, showmanship, trail, barrels and pole bending. In the first few lessons, riders will have the opportunity to interact with their horses on the ground, learn the basics of grooming/tacking, and learn to ride in a structured and fun environment. After the first few lessons, students are encouraged to arrive early for grooming/tacking their horse prior to the lesson to maximize riding time with the instructor.
• Riders must be at least 5 years of age
• Liability releases must be signed by all riders
• Helmets required for all riders (helmets available for use)
• Long pants and closed-toe shoes with a heel & slick sole are required
• All new clients must complete a New Rider Packet prior to starting lessons
$50 per hour
One on One Instruction
$40 an hour per rider
Lessons with a friend or sibling
$25 an hour per rider