Summer Camps 2019
June 24th-28th 9-3pm : All levels of riders, Ages 5-15
July 1st-5th 9-3pm: Beginner Riders, Ages 5-15
July 15th-19th 9-3pm: Intermediate Riders, Ages 5-15
August 5-9th 9-3pm: All level riders , Ages 5-15
Summer camps at Time to Shine Stables provide a fun, safe, educational week of horse-riding and horse-related activities for beginners through advanced riders ages 5 and older. All Camps teach campers everything A-Z about horses! Campers learn quickly, get personal attention and gain confidence in their riding skills!
$250 per Camper for Full Day
Call or Text 704-699-7972
or Email TimetoShineStables@yahoo.com
To Sign Up your Kiddo today!
*10% off for Multiple weeks and 10% Sibling Discounts
Camp Activities At Time to Shine Stables Include:
- Daily Instructed Ride Time (Helmets Provided)
- Tacking up: blanket, saddle, and bridle
- Horse Terms & Fun Facts
- Horse care: grooming, feeding, bathing, and general maintenance
- Horse Painting, Arts & Crafts and Scavenger Hunts
- Water Activities
What to send to camp each day:
• Riding pants or long jeans
• Boots or shoes with a heel
• Shorts, Swimwear, and flip-flops
• Water Bottle
• Bag lunch (snack provided daily)
****We cannot be responsible for any lost or misplaced items****
Please label all your belongings with your name. It will be your responsibility to find all your things to take home.
DO NOT BRING GOOD CLOTHES.